Monday, June 21, 2010

Here we are again...

Hubby's away and I'm parenting solo for a few days. Here are some are things I really wish I didn't do when he's away.

1. I wish I didn't get hooked on the computer and stay up waaaaaaaay too late and end up exhausted and full of regret the next day when I'm falling asleep during the afternoon marathon of Chutes and Ladders.

2. I wish I didn't procrastinate on the disaster-area clean-up by getting hooked on the computer. See item #1.

3. I wish I didn't eat so much. I eat when I'm lonely. Well, I do lots of eating at inappropriate times, but it's especially bad when I have only the TV, the computer, and lots of dirty dishes and scattered toys to keep me company.

He'll be back in a few days, but in the meantime, I shall spend way too much time aimlessly surfing the web, procrastinating on chores, and I'll eat way more calories than I should be consuming...ugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment